Methodology of Kuwait Visa stamping
- The very first step is to get PCC.
- Also you have to submit attested documents. Agents provide excellent and fast attestation service in various states. Similarly, you can easily look get service of certificate attestation in Hyderabad for Kuwait if you are a resident of Kuwait.
- After PCC, Medical will be done through GAMCA approved focuses as it were.
- After gathering 'FIT' report from clinical focus you can continue for Kuwait visa stamping from Consulate general for the State of Kuwait, Mumbai or Kuwait Embassy, New Delhi.
- Some Candidate requires displacement freedom from resettlement office in India prior to voyaging.
- Once this strategy is complete applicant can book tickets and travel before the expiry of visa date.
- Keep a Copy of Medical Certificate prior to Sending for Stamping.
- Ensure you have ECNR Status in Your Passport prior to voyaging.
- Professions like House Maid needed to have Below additional Documents
- Indian Embassy verified Contract Letter or Agreement letter
- Job ID and Job Code
Instructions to take Medical test for Kuwait?
Methods and Medical Centre location
Presently Kuwait Medical Test led in GAMCA Approved Medical Center. You have to take an Online Appointment in GAMCA Website Paying 10 USD by Using Credit Card. Whereas, this Appointment Slip contains Clinic Address and legitimate for 30 Days.
Required Documents for Kuwait Medical
- Online Appointment Slip
- 6 White Background Photos
- Original Passport and a Copy
- Visa Original Version
- Original Photo Id
Significant focuses about Kuwait Medical
- The charges of the medical depends on various factors such as state, test type, etc. For example Kuwait medical fees in Delhi is Rs. 4500/ -
- Fasting is not mandatory.
- The timings for Medical Check Up can vary according to the medical centers but approximately it will be around 09.00 am to 03.00 pm.
- Report Collection will require 01 to 02 Working Days
- Report Delivery Time 03 pm to 05 pm.
Other Clinical examinations needed for Kuwait?
Your Kuwait visa medical involves a full medical examination, followed by these additional tests:
- Hepatitis B and C.
- A pregnancy test for ladies.
- A TBQ/chest X-beam may likewise is essential.
These are the all things you should know about Kuwait visa stamping. Not only the medical test certificate but PCC is also an important document to submit for Kuwait visa stamping. In addition, there are numerous expert associations that helps you at consistently, need a Family Visit Visa Stamping for Kuwait, Residence Visa Stamping for Kuwait or more.
Therefore, for individuals who are taking off to Kuwait on a meeting visa they simply need to get their PCC by the Kuwait consulate, to head out to the country. However, the Kuwait visa stamping is obligatory for people who are moving to Kuwait with an extremely durable visa. Long-lasting visa is for people to work in Kuwait. Kuwait visa stamping urges them to show up at Kuwait successfully.
Make a wise decision while choosing for agency. Once you get that perfect agency for you call them straightaway so that they can start with the work.